Georgia Aquarium | Opening Hours, Best Time To Visit & More
Explore the mysteries of the underwater world at Georgia Aquarium, located in Atlanta. Here, you can witness Whale Sharks, Manta Rays, Beluga Whales, and more. Find out all you need to know to plan a trip to Georgia Aquarium, such as timings, the best time to visit, and even directions to the aquarium.
Georgia Aquarium Hours
Georgia Aquarium is open 365 days a year.
- Monday - Friday: 9 AM - 9 PM
- Saturday: 8 AM - 9 PM
- Sunday: 9 AM - 9 PM
Note: Hours of operation vary daily; please check the calendar before your visit.
- How long will I need to spend at Georgia Aquarium?
It can take you about 3-4 hours to view the entire aquarium.
- What is the best time to visit Georgia Aquarium?
To avoid crowds, visit between lunch and dinner on a weekday. If you want to visit on a weekend, be sure to arrive early.
Georgia Aquarium Address
225 Baker St NW, Atlanta, GA 30313, United States
Know Before You Go
- Hours of operation vary daily; please check the calendar before your visit.
- Purchase tickets online to save money. Choose the date and time of your arrival, and arrive within an hour of your selected time.
- We recommend about 3-4 hours to view our entire Aquarium.
- Weekends are our busiest times, so be sure to arrive early.
Getting to Georgia Aquarium
Closest Station: Ivan Allen Jr
Closest Station: Peachtree Center Station
Parking: Entry to parking facility accessible via entrances on Luckie Street or Ivan Allen Jr. Blvd
All Your Questions Answered About Georgia Aquarium Opening Hours
A. Georgia Aquarium is open on Monday to Friday and on Sunday from 9 AM to 9 PM. On Saturday, their timings are 8 AM to 9M.
A. Yes, Georgia Aquarium is open weekends. On Saturday, they are open from 8 AM to 9 PM and on Sunday, from 9 AM to 9 PM.
A. No, Georgia Aquarium is open daily, 365 days a year.
A. To avoid crowds, it best to visit Georgia Aquarium on a weekday. Go between lunch and dinner to skip the school tour groups.
A. Georgia Aquarium is well-connect by bus, train and even has a huge parking space. But, taking the bus might be the cheapest and most convenient option for you.
A. Yes, parking is available at Georgia Aquarium. You can avail it by purchasing prepaid parking tickets